Don't Lose It For Anything


A young beautiful and moderately fat and of average height lady, who happens to be my friend gave birth to a bouncing baby girl a month ago and this cause for a celebration because her marriage is less than a year.
It was shocking when I went to visit her and I met her in a sad mood as the young lovely new baby was asleep in her hand. I asked her what the problem was, she replied and I quote "Egbon (brother), my baby has refused to suck my breast, when am not dead, how will I be gifted with this big breast and it will just be for decoration and not functional for it main purpose?" I was smiling and at the same time feeling for her.
But, that is not funny. The baby has been feeding on NAN and my friend is counting her cost because she's on maternity leave, even though the husband is doing well at work but they are trying to be real with themselves. But the only reality I know is the word of God. God said He has blessed me with all spiritual blessings and He shall not curse the ground again for my sake. He is my Shepherd and I shall not want. This are the words I related to my friend to encourage her. The power of life and death is in the tongue says the bible so I speak to everything around me to receive life. So speak to your breast to bring forth water and command your baby to suck from it. What am I trying to say, don't lose the power God has placed on your tongue for eating, drinking, abusing etc. Use it to speak out what God has said concerning you, don't play 2-0 by allowing the devil lie to you and still keep quite. SPEAK IT, DECLARE IT. And everything will turn around for your good. Thanks for reading and stay blessed. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment