MOULD, MARRED, REMOULDED.

It was at the potter's house, where I saw him pouring water on the clay, I asked him "why?" He said "I need the clay to be soft and smooth". It took a lot of time before he was done with it because has he was matching it, it was breaking, but he kept at it until he got what he wanted. Then I asked him " why are you taking too much time doing this"? He said "I need the air in it to escape so that it won't break again". Then he started moulding, moulding and moulding but as he was moulding the clay was got marred in his hand but he was not angry despite the time he has spent on it. He pressed it down and started again, it got marred, he remoulded it again until he got what he wanted then he told me "I was not angry remoulding this clay because time spent on it to make out the vessel is never a waste because the more it get marred in my hand the more I see a better way of remoulding it. Then he put it by the fire until the clay was dry and he hit it with his muddle finger nail and the sound was " kaunnnn". Then he said I did that to know if all the water and air are totally out. Then he said the vessel is ready for use.
It was done on me that because he want to make the treasure that will be lavished on the vessel, he had to put more pressure on the clay.
Never get too hard (hardened heart & Pride) to get break in the hand of the potter but let Him water you ( Filled with Holy Spirit) to allow Him to break the air of pride away from your inside to bring out the best in you. You might get marred (unbelieve, doubt, selfishness, fear etc.) But don't try remain shapeless, allow Him to remould you until He is satisfied. The heat of the fire might be much (Challenges of life), but stay with Him and in Him. He is going to bring out the best in you. He take pleasure in bringing out His best in you. YOUR BEST IS YET TO COME. Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment