THE LOST VISION

I was with Dr. Ben today to work on my eyes, though the test was free because of relationship but I could notice something that prompt me into writing on this matter. He was so calm, careful, patient and concentrative on my eyes, I had a lens before, I just went to change my glasses, my expectation was that he will carry my file or look into testing my glasses and recommend a new frame & glasses for me. But he took his time to make sure that my vision is well focused and sharp. Then I thought "this is what God is expecting from me".
Are you confused, or you have lost focus on what He called you into or rather situations are looking blur and unclear to you. I recommend an optometrist or an ophthalmologist for you " Jesus Christ ". His vision is so sharp that He can correct your blur vision, He is far more qualified than Doctor Ben. Infact He is the one that gave Dr. Ben is vision. You can't just continue this way, you need to get back your lost vision. And guess what? When you go to Him, He will not cast you away but embrace you and give you the rest you need to remain focused on your vision. He Himself will lead you on the way to accompanish the vision because He is delighted in us fulfilling our purpose and destiny. KEEP YOUR FOCUS CLEAR ON YOUR VISION. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment