ELECTION EXPERIENCE

Hmm, I can never imagine what I went through the eve before election as the P.O (Presiding Officer), I have to collect all election materials till around 4:30am, relaxing on a carton placed o a rocky ground, oh... what an experience.
We took off immediately to our collection center where we all disperse to our various polling unit.
Hmm, getting to the place, people were already waiting for us to accredit them and conduct the election for them.
To God be the glory, everything went fine by the help of my A.P.O's (Assistant Presiding officer's). they actually did well. But I was almost killed because i didn't agree to the wish of the people, you know as the Prince of God. but God miraculously delivered me. Let me keep quiet here for security purpose.
Thank God for the result, I know everything is going according to the plan of God for Nigeria. Halleluyahhhh.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jesus for a hitch free election and for preserving the life of Omo oba who was one of the baba Presiding officer.. Lol it is well with your soul

    ReplyDelete