WHO YOU ARE

Friends, do you know what? I have come to discover that many people now a days ask themselves questions like "Who are you?" or "Who do you think you are?" and I found out many could not answer that question with calmness of reality. If you are to be the one, what will your reply be?
My answer is "I am the image of God". So let me address you in that format.
Image of God (You will answer 'hmm') lol... Let me share this with you that our feelings are meant to be controlled always. We should continually feel good/positive about what we trust God for... Trust in People is uncertain but trust in God is a done deal, with continual 'full hope (waiting patiently)... let us smile in the sun like that of this Lafia in Nasarawa, Nigeria here, even when under stress, rejoice, be enthusiastic, thank God always and be happy. We must not waste energy by being negative about people, issues or things, because YOU ARE THE IMAGE OF GOD.

1 comment:

  1. I believe am a golden image replica of the most high.....halleluyah

    ReplyDelete