Shame on him

As for me, I've decided to frustrate the devil by adding to the frustration he had entered since Calvary. I admit I may not have lived perfectly right all through this past week, but then, I won't give the devil a reason to rejoice by letting that push me away from God, neither will I let that cause partition between me and the Holy spirit and I won't charge myself guilty. The plan of the devil is to make me feel so guilty that I won't be bold to enter and stay in my father's presence. He want me to hide when my Father calls for fellowship. But even if I don't deserve to be forgiven, Jesus Christ deserve to have me forgiven. He paid a lot, and I won't let the devil waste His intercession, I won't be too proud to receive forgiveness, I won't try to pay for my sins with my own works or by guilt.
So as for me, this morning, I'll pick myself up from wherever it is, I'll come boldly to the throne of grace and obtain mercy, I'll lift up my hands and heart in worship and will let the praise and thanksgiving help me focus on Christ alone, I'll dance as if I'm crazy, I'll pray with confidence and I'll let the sermon in church today add to me. I'll press 'refresh' button and remind the devil that he is a failure and can do nothing about it, because Christ has set me free and I'm free in deed.

1 comment:

  1. I come boldly to His throne of mercy and plead to be purged so as to go back to being His child

    ReplyDelete